You’re already well on your way to your first 100. Writing for SEO gets people to your blog, and your Lead Magnet will encourage readers to subscribe.
Here are some other great ideas to increase your subscribers:
- Make sure you have subscribe forms in your sidebar, About Page, footer (in Appearance > Widgets), the end of posts and in your RSS feed (in Get Noticed! > Advertising).
- Provide signup opportunities on your Social Media accounts:
- Guest Post on others’ blogs in your niche. Check out Jeff Goins’ post about how to do it.
- Each month, send an email to your new subscribers and ask them to share your blog with others they know who might enjoy it. (When you upgrade to a paid email service, you can automate this.)
- Here are 73 other ideas (some you’ve heard before)
- PAID: Use Optinmonster
Don’t be overwhelmed. You’re in this for the long-haul. Just pick one to start with, and go for it. Then pick the next one.